As you can tell it is quaint and a place to live (that is not my former apt) so I feel lucky!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
New (temporary) Digs..
I have to admit when I agreed to move into my friend's place I have NEVER seen it in real life....never. So I had no clue what to expect other than it had a backyard garden which sold it for me. Just hearing that I thought to myself 'this whole temporary living situation might not be so bad'. Well....its not bad, the place, it just needed a few things to make it feel like home for me. I mean when I walked in the doors and dropped my bags I had lots of different feelings including - 'lost/alone' and 'where am I??' and 'I want to cry'......but a quick trip to Bed Bath & Beyond was just enough to calm my nerves.
As you can tell it is quaint and a place to live (that is not my former apt) so I feel lucky!




As you can tell it is quaint and a place to live (that is not my former apt) so I feel lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment