Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holidays

My life has changed so much in the past 6 months but it has all been positive. I am still confident about my decision to leave New York City and move south. I am lucky to be with in driving distance of my family and have spent more time with them in the past few months than I have in the past 9 years!

Here are some highlights of my holiday visits:

THANKSGIVING

Table decor ala Jean!





All the kids together for the first Thanksgiving in years.


Mother and son


The best part FOOD!! Fried green tomato casserole (a personal favorite), sweet potato casserole, stuffing, mac & cheese, squash casserole, gravy, the list goes on and on!!


The turkey man!


Pumpkin and pecan pies!


CHRISTMAS

We have not trimmed a Christmas tree as a family since like 1995! NO JOKE!! It was so fun!




Brother & Sister together for Christmas for the first time in about 6 years!!



Pirate getting in the spirit!


Then we enjoyed a family dinner at Jackson's on Christmas Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment