Monday, May 3, 2010

Recent Visitors!

I have been lucky enough to have a few visitors recently. I got to hang with Anne while she was in town for her sister Cover's Bachelorette Weekend! I had just started working so it was fun to have the girls stop by the store and visit with me. Anne even brought me lunch one of the days!! Thanks Annie-Boo!





Mom & Dad also made a trip up for a week. Dad was sailing in Charleston Race Week on a PYC boat 'Radio Flyer'. Dad was busy the entire weekend waking up before the sun rose to get on the ocean race course with the crew. This left Mom & I lots of time to antique! My landlord Richard was nice enough to treat the old 'Salty Dog' Bob to a drink at the Carolina Yacht Club. It was a perfect evening for a drink outside. We had dinner that night at Cru Cafe which was DELICIOUS!!

Bob lounging at the cottage.



Sunset cocktails from the rooftop of the Vendue Inn.



No comments:

Post a Comment