So the big Halloween party was lots of fun but I am annoyed that I didn't take more pictures of everything! It was a little hard to maneuver my equestrian crop, drink, and camera all at the same time. I saw some great costumes I just wish I had taken pictures of them!
Here are the finished tombstones....

Sally and Kristina looking great!

My friend Tommy dressed as Charlie Chaplin

Kristina made a recession-ista chic construction worker outfits by creating faux work suspenders out of blue masking tape and a white t-shirt. She was so very proud of her manly tattoos!

Scary spider maiden, zombie hottie, Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's, and a very convincing viking.

Me pictured with Where's Waldo, Andie Warhol, and a German lad

The hosts looking very Ali Baba chic in rented theatrical costumes. George was having way too much fun! I just love Sally's gold pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment