Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jane's Wedding

Kristina and I made a quick trip over the weekend to Jane's wedding at her family's hunting camp outside Montgomery AL. It was a fun road trip and a beautiful wedding. I have only a few pictures from the festivities. I am really slacking on my picture taking skills!! I guess I have too much fun talking to everyone that I forget to snap away.

The ceremony took place just before sunset pond side.
It was a gorgeous setting.


The glowing bride


My few shots of the great decor.
Lots of fresh wildflowers and branches were used to go along with the rustic country setting.
It was a little hard to get the full experience on camera once the sun went down.


The center bar fully stocked with Jane & Pete 'coozies' for the guests


I wish I had taken close up shots of the 'oyster' tent but it was AMAZING!! They had like 6 different kinds of baked oysters as well as a selection of raw. It was awesome and delicious!


The 'steak' tent was on the right.


After the wedding festivities we relaxed at Allison and Micheal's family river house.
It was so nice to enjoy the crisp cool night in the country.
We all especially enjoyed the star filled night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment