Mom and I explored the
Magnolia Plantation after my Saturday morning ballet class. It was a nice warm day and we signed up to take the house tour which was really interesting. The grounds are huge and we really didn't take the time to explore. It would nice to go back with a picnic basket and a bottle of wine! I will have to add that to my list of things to do! I also want to take their Swamp Garden & boat tours. There is a mini zoo on the grounds that we checked out. It made me think of Anne since all the animals in the zoo were ones she would most likely hunt down with her rifle! Hahaha
I only had my phone camera so its hard to see the main house.

Some horse-ies and a donkey


Jean exploring the sites of the zoo





No comments:
Post a Comment