Monday, January 3, 2011

Lately

As you can see there has not been much action since I last wrote. This first few days has been pretty much awful. I don't want to get into details but yesterday was better than the day before. I made it to the couch for starters but today has lead me back to the bed. Oh well!



I promise to write some catch up post from when I was MIA but I have to get the cord that fits my work laptop which holds more of my 'files'. I sound like Allison right now!! Always in need of some cord that has gone missing...

I will also note that I am taking care packages, movies, music mixes, books, puzzles, food, etc....anything to occupy me in this time of agony!

Mailing Address
15 Trumbo Street
Charleston, SC 29401


BOOK NOTE: I suggest picking up Steve Martin's new novel 'An Object of Beauty' if you have any interest. I started reading it last night and should be done by this evening. Great read. The witty female lead character and art lover has immersed herself in the big wig New York art buyer & seller world...involving herself in some 'deals' of her own.
Here is link to NY Times review

No comments:

Post a Comment