Sunday, July 18, 2010

Better late than never

As promised here are some highlights from my first ever Spoleto Festival in Charleston. I had fun attending concerts, ballet performances, and cocktail parties! As mentioned I joined a young members group SCENE which was a great way to meet new people and enjoy a discount on tickets and exclusive party invitations.

A week before the festival began I hosted an exclusive shopping party at the store where I gifted all the members a VIP discount card. The party was a success with lots of purchases made and everyone (females) loved their 20% discount card!

At the party with my favorite Charleston boys - Scott & Jeffery! I am sporting a colorful feather skirt from the store since it is important for me to represent the brand.



One of the first official parties I attended was a 'rave' themed dance party to honor the Gallim Dance troupe who performed at the festival. The party took place in an empty parking lot decorated with spray paint and glow sticks. I was not actually expecting this to be the theme because it was a secret up until the event took place. We were emailed clues as to where the location was and the theme. See more pics here.

Here I am on the dance floor!



The next big party was 'Circus' themed. My date and I dressed as clowns wearing red foam noses!! See more pics here.






Last party worthy of a post is the annual 'White Party' the last weekend of the festival. The party felt a bit cult-ish but still entertaining. See more pics here.





1 comment: