Saturday, July 3, 2010

Paint Suggestions

Hi all!! It's really me! I decided to have my new house painted before I move in a few weeks. I would love some basic color suggestions from Benjamin Moore. I am going to pick up some swatches hopefully today but would love any and all input. I want a neutral for the living room and bedroom with a white trim (I have used White Dove semi gloss in the past thanks to Nick's suggestion). Then something brighter for the kitchen and bathroom. I wish I had interior photos of the house to share with you all but I don't yet! Thinking of painting the front door MIDNIGHT which is a deep navy but not black. I just hope I pull it together because its all a bit last minute!

2 comments:

  1. I love seapearl from BM! Also, paris rain, and tapestry beige and coastal fog! I have a few celedon-type colors that are good - palladian blue and wythe blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne!! I will add these to my list. I don't think I can go to the paint store now until Tuesday. I did find a painter though!

    ReplyDelete