Stella McCartney collaborated with Gap Kids to create this super cute 'Sargent Pepper' Band jacket. I really want one of them for myself but I am definitely not the same size as a 2 year old unfortunately. I thought about staking out a Gap Kids when they first came out months ago but I actually don't know where a store is in Charleston. If I had been in NYC I would have gone to the extra large Gap location on 5th Avenue midtown and scooped one up! I also had a feeling they did not come in a size 12-14 that might actually fit me. I was snooping around on Ebay and found a few people are trying to sell for way too much money! There are several up for grabs but they are going for over $100! That's nuts considering a 2 year old will get to wear it like 4 times before they grow out of it. Lets hope they have at least 3 younger siblings to get some actual wear out of it.
Hehe... it is addicting! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you find a band jacket in your thrifty hunting think of me!! size xs or s please!
ReplyDeleteActually the more I look on Ebay the more gap jackets I see. Its like someone in corporate ran off with a few boxes of them and is trying to profit from it on ebay! scandal I think!
ReplyDelete