Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doppelganger commotion!

What is all the fuss about this on Facebook!! Well since I have not much else to do I decided to investigate who my doppelganger is! I am also not so keen about posting my match on FB so I will put it here instead. The only person I can remember being told I look like is Shania Twain but that was in high school and told to me by a baseball coach. I don't think its all that accurate.

Well apparently you can go to MyHeritage.com and upload a picture of yourself. The website computes for a few seconds and comes up with a variety of 'matches'. You can then choose to get your top rated match previewed or they can match you with a number of choices. Well I am not so impressed by their findings as you can see below I was matched with Ione Skye a British actress I have never heard of. I tested the site again with another photo and this time they told me I looked like Kimberly Stewart! Ewww!! Another choice that was just a few percentages below Ione and Kimberly was Evangeline Lily. I can agree more with this match than the other 2 choices.

What is your doppelganger??


My mom's is Mary Tyler Moore!

and my brother Captain Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp!


2 comments:

  1. Haha... I was sent that Heritage link a while back and had fun playing with it... my match was Anne Hathaway and then some Asian chick.. it all depends on what picture you use! :) I know, I am a dork that I tried it with multiple photos. I have been told that I look like Kate Winslet, which I can kinda see when she is not (showing teeth) smiling and has her hair pulled back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very surprised I didn't get an asian match too!

    ReplyDelete