Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eye see you! a few times...

So I have not slowed down since my last post and just today purchased the Pottery Barn white wood gallery frames. I still had some credit left at PB so it just made sense to go for it. I repeated my earlier process of extracting 'art' from my Chuck Close book. It worked like a charm! I also don't think this will be my last attempt!

I grouped the prints in a block pattern on the empty wall I mentioned and they look great. I like how the grouped serious looks together on the wall instead of just one giant piece as a central focal point.


I like the look of the white frames and how they sort of blend into the wall without competing with the two brick columns on either side.


They also don't compete with the frames above my bed. It all just works.


Now I am on the hunt for a pop of a colorful pillow or those great looking monogram pillows from an earlier post to complete my bed look. I think its necessary....

No comments:

Post a Comment