Saturday, July 25, 2009

Charleston here I come!

As mentioned my weekend in Southampton was a time to clear my head and make sure my planned to move to Charleston was 100% the decision I wanted to make. So many good connections to Charleston had been made that I really did not have any doubts in my mind. The best news I got came to me right before I left the city for the weekend. The news was that of an offer to live in an adorable guesthouse cottage in walking distance from downtown Charleston. I was the first to hear about this little house becoming available before it even went on the market. All thanks goes to my amazing friend Sally who currently lives in Charleston and had the inside scoop on the property. Sally is also a former resident of the house and lived there when I visited her two years ago.

How cute is it?? Its the perfect size for me and the perfect place to start my new life. This is my first ever 'slideshow' link by the way. It was easier than I thought!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, it is so charming!!! I want to visit... and I want you to tell me how to do the 'slideshow!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete