Saturday, July 25, 2009
Trying to catch up!
So much has happened in a two week period that I am still trying to digest everything and catch myself up! I arrived back to New York from Pensacola with this new sense of myself. I am confident in the fact that my life is about to change drastically and excited for all the challenges ahead. I have a very strong (good) feeling about my decision to leave New York and move to Charleston, SC. All signs point SOUTH to this new city and new life. With the help of an old friend and former colleague I was able to prepare myself for quitting my job. This was both hard and easy to do. I love all the people I work with and have learned so much over the past four years but I am ready to move on. No regrets here! I plan to stay in New York and work until the end of August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment