Monday, July 13, 2009

TO DO: before leaving NYC

Trying to make lists of things I would like to do or see before leaving NYC. Living here for nearly 10 years you forget or just ignore all the great things the city has to offer!! I need suggestions so please respond with your ideas! My list so far is short so I am trying to bulk it up. All are welcome to join me!

1) Bronx Zoo

2) Brooklyn Botanical Gardens

3) Cloisters

4) Shakespeare in the park

5) Tea at the Plaza Hotel (my final Eloise moment in the Palm Court)

6) Peter Luger Steakhouse

7) Groove to live jazz at The Carlyle Hotel complete with champagne and raw oysters.

8) Consider taking a ballet class at the Joffrey Ballet School for posterity sake. I do wish I could take the summer intensive workshop and dance all day everyday but that is not exactly practical or possible.

9) Rowboat in Central Park

1 comment:

  1. I row boated in central park! once when i was 14, me and a bunch of hoodlums stole a boat. then again when i first visited NYC after moving to CA. It's def a must, glad it's on your list!

    Jess : )

    ReplyDelete