I wish this post could be more exciting but honestly what is exciting about packing!! Especially packing 9 years of my life!! Lucky for me Momma Fleege flew up to help with this terribly annoying process. I needed her support so much! With her packing and organizing expertise we managed to pull it all together in 3 days. I had Manhattan Mini Storage pick everything up curbside bright and early Friday morning. It was quite a process loading up an elevator with too many boxes and suitcases but we successfully moved everything into storage before 9:30 AM eastern standard time. Thanks Jean for all your man power!
I have actual pictures of the box situation but I pulled an 'Allison' and can't find my camera cord. Assuming it got packed....will update this post as soon as I find a replacement cord!


GOT A REPLACEMENT CORD FOR MY CAMERA - Here are the real pics!



ugh! i hate seeing these boxes. don't leave.....
ReplyDelete