Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bull Street delight

I found 'Bull Street Gourmet' thanks to a tip from Sally and it tops my list of neighborhood groceries. Just the simple use of gourmet in the name steps it up a few notches in my book. They serve breakfast of warm oatmeal with brown sugar and as well as delicious egg sandwiches on fresh croissants. The coffee selection also looked yum and fresh. They have a variety of fresh salads they make to order as well as a nice selection of deli sandwiches with a gourmet twist. In the back of the space they have a large variety of wines to choose from if you are in a pinch. I also like the rustic wood tables that give you a lot of space to spread out if you are dining in. This is a real luxury for me as I am used to tiny tables and elbow jabbing at cafes and deli's in New York. I also think you are also able to sit outside at times during the day which I love and miss about NYC. Not as good street people watching however.....




No comments:

Post a Comment