Monday, October 19, 2009

more junking....

I have been trying to explore the many antique stores/malls in the area. Its fun to pick a highway and drive stopping at every place along the way. I found a few great things at Hungryneck Antique Mall off HWY 17 bypass. I plan to go back real soon because they had a great big selection of vendors but I arrived late in the day on a Sunday so I had to make some quick picks and get out before they closed.

Glass top tray perfect for my little bar set up

Picture of the tray set up and ready for cocktail hour

I couldn't resist with this one. I mean a girl has to have fur!

2 comments:

  1. A girl must have fur!! :) I cannot wait to see the chair recovered! I just dropped off a pair of wingbacks to the upholster to get recovered, too! I didn't get as good a steal as you, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! so lucky - the thrift shops must be amazing there! i love this little shrug and i hate fur!!!!

    ReplyDelete