This is a view from the beautiful morning we had today. I opened my front door and kept the screen door closed to let in the cool air. Fall is in the air.....in the background you can see my little white outdoor furniture where I enjoyed coffee and cereal in the morning.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Breakfast for lunch is always nice
The other day I had my friend Kristina over on her lunch break. Kristina had her lunch prepared so while I waited for her to arrive I made myself a lovely display! I felt the need to make grits immediately so the rest of my meal made sense. Eggs, bacon, toast, roast tomatoes, and GRITS! It was quite delicious and it was so nice to eat outside.

This is a view from the beautiful morning we had today. I opened my front door and kept the screen door closed to let in the cool air. Fall is in the air.....in the background you can see my little white outdoor furniture where I enjoyed coffee and cereal in the morning.

Ok I am DONE for today!! All these posts took me literally the entire day!! Now I will be on task and post more frequently and get to finding a J O B!
This is a view from the beautiful morning we had today. I opened my front door and kept the screen door closed to let in the cool air. Fall is in the air.....in the background you can see my little white outdoor furniture where I enjoyed coffee and cereal in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment