Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Room set up!

I know my large audience of viewers must be on pins and needles waiting to see what my new home looks like minus the boxes and clutter so I will get along with all my delinquent posts! I will really drag it out for you......

Step 1: BED set up!

Thank you ABC Carpet, TJ Maxx, Garnet Hill and toss offs from Mom! I love my bed made! I am that person who wakes up in the morning just to make my bed....I know weird


Step 2: Roll out rug (actually should have been step 1 but whatever)
I rolled out a room size West Elm jute rug and added my Madeline Weinrib rug from ABC Carpet in NYC on top for a layered affect.
I will stop with the 'steps', next:
Bedside table and lamp
Thank you Cackie for your toss offs!! They work great for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment