LAMP
Mom actually began her search I think the second I said I am moving South! She is good at finding great pieces at estate sales and antique stores in Florida. Check out the lamp she found me. It looks very chic on my new 'Walmart' parsons desks!
Photo of lamp at home in FL
CANE FOLDING CHAIR
Actually I guess I started early too!! I found this great looking cane folding chair with Sally back in August. We are not telling where!
Photo of chair at the location of purchase

Chair in place at desk facing out my front window
SIDE BAR
The piece was marked as a phyisician's table at the antique store but Aunt Susan thinks it is an old barber's table. It is by far my favorite piece in the room and my first major antique purchase since moving. As Nick says 'chevron veneer, LOVE IT!'
Photo taken at location of purchase (shhh its a secret!!)
COFFEE TABLES
Big find in the 'college' section of Target!! Ofcourse at the first Target we went to they only had the tables in tomato red and lime green....how very college of them. It drove me crazy that they did not come in black because they were just perfect and $19.99 and I had to have it! So ofcourse as soon as we got home I searched online to see if they existed. Much to my delight they did make the table in black but they were available in store only. So I got on the horn and located two KD Wire Accent tables at a Target in 'North' Charleston after calling like 3 locations. The next day the tables were all mine!

GREEN
Found this very lush 'Majestic Palm' at Loews on clearance for $7! It was a much needed green addition to the room plus added some height.
HANGING DECOR
Mom found this while nosing around Urban Outfitters on King Street. It is a fun metal etched hanging chandelier. It was on clearance ofcourse!! Got it for like $11. I have not yet decided if I am going to get a cord and light it up - why not, right?
ACCENT RUG
I guess I would consider the next item a find as it was purchased at TJ Max for $9.99. I wanted something right at the door entrance to catch any foot traffic (dirt) and this does just the trick. I really love the great geometric pattern. The rug is woven fabric and was made for indoor or outdoor use so it is very durable. Gotta love TJ! I just have to find a bigger store location in the greater Charleston area. The one I shopped at was a little small for my TJ taste.

No comments:
Post a Comment