

One of the saddest parts of leaving New York is the fact that I have to leave my ballet teacher and class that I have known for 2 years. I was lucky enough to find a great teacher, Dariusz Hochman and he has put together a wonderful group of dancers of all ages and backgrounds. I love attending class every week and am a bit in denial about not having this 'feel good' routine in my life. The entire class refers to me as 'Buffy' - don't ask! but I will truly miss this nickname. Linda (the organizer of our class) coordinated a dinner for me after my last day of class. It was such a nice get together to say my good-byes. I am so sad now just writing this post!!!My teacher Dariusz



While visiting Charleston I stopped by the Charleston Ballet Theatre and am curious if this will be my new 'dancer home'.....TBD


No comments:
Post a Comment