Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Load 'Em Up!
Let the games begin shall I say! Well Mom and I loaded all of my things into both our cars the afternoon before my departure. As you can see from the shots I do not travel light. Lets just say 9 years of my NYC life had already been shipped to my new home in Charleston. So you might ask yourself....'what with all the stuff Lindsay??' Well I guess I must explain that I did leave NYC by plane with 5 pieces of luggage (this was NOT cheap I might also add) and that I was gathering items at home that I thought I might need for my move. People I need things! I just do....it makes me feel better to have more than what I might need to get myself settled than to arrive and wish I had packed a certain item or 10.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment